"SÉ QUE ES MUY DIFICIL DE LOGRAR, PERO CREE EN EL CANTO DE UNA NIÑA?".

"Leighton Meester"."Somebody To Love Lyrics":

"Paris, France to Michigan, London town and through Berlin, I cant believe this place Im in Everywhere and back again. Porcelain and China dolls. Give me one and Ive seen them all. Got my back against the wall. Wonder where Ill be tomorrow?".

But wait, now how long could this take?.Its hard to find a man, When youre gone before he wakes.They say its hard to achieve, But cant a girl believe?.

"Chorus".


"Is there somebody who still believes in love?. I know youre out there, Theres got to be somebody. I search around the world, But I cant seem to find.Somebody to love".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

"Beating Blackjack, Roulette, and the Stock Market: The 90-Year-Old Gambl...