"YOSEPH ROBINSON GIRLFRIEND SAYS CHOOTING "LIKE A HORROR "MOVIE",; NYPD OFFERS $12K FOR CRIME TIPS".

"Yoseph Robinson girlfriend says

shooting "like a horror movie",;

NYPD offers $12K for crime tips".


Scene of the crime: Yoseph Robinson (below) took bullets in the chest to save his girlfriend.

"Scene of the crime: Yoseph Robinson "below" took bullets in the chest to save his girlfriend".

"Related News".

"The woman who witnessed the tragic death of a brave Brooklyn liquor store clerk said Friday it was "like a horror movie."

"Lahavah Wallace spoke out as cops offered a $12,000 reward for information about the masked gunman who blew away Yoseph Robinson "and released video footage showing the clerk trying to disarm the intruder".

"It was totally within character of Yoseph Robinson," said Wallace, who called her dead boyfriend a "hero." "That's who he was".

"Wallace said she began dating Wallace - a 34-year-old former hip hop mogul turned Orthodox-Jewish convert - about a month ago. She said she arrived at the MB Vineyards store on Nostrand Ave. around 6 p.m. Thursday".

"We were in the store goofing off on Facebook on the store computer," she said. Robinson's cousin, Shamar, was also in the store, she said".

"Then, around 9:30 p.m., a "short pip-squeak punk" barged into the store. This guy walks in and points the gun at me and says, 'Give me the jewelry,'" she said. "He pointed it at Yoseph and asked him for his money."

"Wallace said she was taking off her sapphire bracelet when Robinson suddenly lunged across the counter for "the gun and the guy's wrist."

"He told me to go," she said. "It was a struggle. Yoseph was trying to get the gun. I ran to the back with his cousin, Shamar. When I was running I heard the shots".

"Moments later Robinson was "lying on the floor," she said".

"He was struggling to breath and trying to raise his head," she said. "I screamed. I grabbed his hand".

Wallace said she's convinced she would have died had Robinson not interceded. I don't know what he would have done to me," she said of the gunman".

Robinson, who dressed in the garb of an observant Orthodox Jew, had given her grief about her jewelry the night before, she said. "He told me I looked like Mr. T with all my jewelry," she said. "I told him I felt naked without it".

csiemaszko@nydailynews.com

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

"Beating Blackjack, Roulette, and the Stock Market: The 90-Year-Old Gambl...