"¿ES MYLEENE VA GAGA?, PRESENTADORA DE TELEVISIÓN KLASS, PARECE ESTAR INSPIRADA POR LA ESTRELLA POP COMO PASÓ EN UNA INUSUAL ELECCIÓN DE VESTIDOS".

"Is Myleene going Gaga?. TV presenter

Klass seems to be inspired by pop star

as steps out in an unusual choice of dress".

"02.04.2010."She's become adept at pulling off classy red carpet dresses, most of which are nothing out of the ordinary".

"But Myleene Klass appears to have gone a little Gaga with her latest choice of outfit. The TV presenter, 31, seemed to draw inspiration from the pop superstar in a lilac dress with a bizarre angled layer protruding from the stomach area".

Myleene Klass
Hostess with the mostest: Myleene Klass drew admiring glances from  onlookers as she was pictured in Mayfair filming an advert for the  Classical Brit Awards

"Hostess with the mostest: Myleene Klass drew admiring glances from onlookers as she was pictured in Mayfair filming an advert for the Classical Brit Awards".

"Myleene accessorised the knee-length dress with a pair of equally eccentric shoes - a pair of white heels with jagged edges along the sides".

"The former Hear'Say singer was pictured in Mayfair filming an advert for the Classical Brit Awards, which take place at the Royal Albert Hall next month. She will be hosting the ceremony, currently in its 11th year, for the third year running".

Myleene Klass
Got it covered: The TV presenter was later seen in a knee-length  duffle coat, trilby and sunglasses

"Got it covered: The TV presenter was later seen in a knee-length duffle coat, trilby and sunglasses".

"Miss Klass was later snapped leaving the Mayfair Hotel, clutching two big bags, in a knee-length brown duffle coat, boots, a trilby hat and sunglasses. And despite wowing passers-by with her enviable figure, Miss Klass says she still worries about how her legs look when she's pictured in a bikini".

"She told Closer: 'I look at pictures of me in a bikini and wish my legs were lean and gazelle-like but I build muscle easily, and I can look like Rambo so I have to be careful not to overdo exercise".

"I'm like all women I've got cellulite and I'll never be perfect but I try to make the best of what I've got. I'm also an emotional eater so I have to be careful or I could easily over eat and put on weight".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

"Beating Blackjack, Roulette, and the Stock Market: The 90-Year-Old Gambl...