"CASEY ANTES DE SU MUERTE, A PRINCIPIOS DE ESTE MES DIJO: "HA SIDO UNA PESADILLA PARA MI".

"Tragic heiress "Casey Johnson" was tired and

jealous of living in the shadow of best friend

"Paris Hilton", it has emerged today".

"16.01.2010."Casey opened up to a US magazine before her untimely death earlier this month. She said: "It's been a total nightmare for me. "She's my best friend, and I love her. "But I hate that she has everything and everything has gone her way."

"The socialite, who reportedly endured a feud with her own mother "NANCYSALE JOHNSON", also revealed she struggled to live up to her family's expectations. She said: "I really have tried to be a success and it's all gone nowhere. I'm a mess over it."

"Paris has publically told of her sadness of Casey's passing - adding that the tragedy has bought her close to her former best pal NICOLE".


The blonde heiress, who attended a private memorial at sister Nicky's home in Hollywood on January 5, tells Life & Style magazine: "On such a sad day it brought a smile to my face to at least have one dear friend back in my life.

"I haven't seen Nicole in a long time, and she's been so busy with having her two babies."

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

"Beating Blackjack, Roulette, and the Stock Market: The 90-Year-Old Gambl...