"REAL HOUSEWIVES CON LAS ESTRELLAS DE "GRETCHEN" Y "ALEXIS" CON RISAS EN LA FIESTA DEL MUNDO DEL ESPECTÁCULO".

"Real Housewives stars Gretchen and Alexis share a giggle at showbiz party".

"Daily Mail Reporter.05.04.2011."We're more used to seeing the Real Housewives of Orange County stars enjoying a good argument".

"But that wasn't the case last night as Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino paired up at Trousdale nightclub in Hollywood".

"The reality stars sipped water as they sat and giggled together, perhaps discussing their fellow cast mates - with whom their relationships are less rosy".

Ready for their close-ups: Real Housewives Of Orange County Alexis Bellino and Gretchen Rossi pose at Star Magazine's All Hollywood Party at Trousdale in Hollywood

"Ready for their close-ups: Real Housewives Of Orange County Alexis Bellino and Gretchen Rossi pose at Star Magazine's All Hollywood Party at Trousdale in Hollywood".

"Gretchen, 32, who lost her fiancé to leukaemia two years ago, has often been at the centre of rows on the show. Yesterday she took to her blog to write about her opinions on plastic surgery".

"For the record, I have never had plastic surgery myself, she insisted, adding 'despite all the rumours that say I have had every surgery known to mankind done - cheek implants, nose, fake teeth, and whatever else they can come up with".

"Honestly I probably would look a lot better if I had all that done!".

Having a giggle: But the only drink the Housewives seemed to be interested in was water

"Having a giggle: But the only drink the Housewives seemed to be interested in was water".

"Gretchen said she certainly wasn't adverse to having a procedure .I know it looks like I have acne on the side of my face as well, unfortunately those are moles on my face, and if I could have plastic surgery to remove those, I would have done so a long time ago".

"I am trying a laser on them currently, so let's see if it works".

"But Gretchen said that although she had had botox herself she didn't agree with it for everyone. I find some women overdo it and sometimes start way too young (like Heidi Montag) when they are so beautiful to start with".

Stephanie Pratt
Tara Reid

"All in white: Stephanie Pratt and Tara Reid leave the party".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

0TILIA.❤️️ BEST OF DEEP HOUSE REMIXES 2023".