"KATHARINE McPHEE" SU DISCO "PROXENETAS EN SUS ESFERAS".

"Katharine McPhee, pimps

her disc with her orbs".

"I admittedly caught a McPheever back in 2006 when Katharine McPhee vamped it up on the "American Idol" stage. My illness even led me to download a dance remix of "Over It," her most successful track to date".

"But now that my temperature has returned to more even levels, I can say with a clear head that Katharine's new CD, "Unbroken" is pretty dang good".


"Granted it's more of an ballad-tastic girl-pop album than a high energy club thumper, but I could imagine slow dancing at a wedding to several of the songs. But what I do really enjoy is how shamelessly Katharine whipped out the goods during a performance on "The Tonight Show" this week "via".

"But the icing on her boobs was Conan's post-performance positioning. It's as if he's saying, "Give it up for Katharine McPhee's breasts everybody!!".

"Check out her singing, "Had It All" and decide if ".


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

0TILIA.❤️️ BEST OF DEEP HOUSE REMIXES 2023".