"NORMALMENTE YO NO MIRO, LOS PREMIOS DE "PEOPLE'S CHOICE".

"The people, have spoken! Now

here's what I have to say".

"08.01.2020."Typically I don't watch the People's Choice Awards. Since no celebrity is surprised by their win, "all victors are notified in advance so they can make a point of attending", the whole evening lacks the excitement of an event like the Golden Globe".

"But through a chain of events that felt almost as pre-planned as the show itself, I found myself on the couch at 9 p.m. last night".

"After watching a bit of "Aladdin", on ABC Family, I decided there was enough DVR buffer room to adequately fast forward through the commercials and less interesting portions of the show, to properly truncate the 2-hour telecast into just an hours worth of TV time".


"Who knew I'd find myself so enraptured by the events unfolding on stage! From Sandra Bullock's highly emotional acceptance speech that perfectly underscored the brilliant year she's had to George Lopez not toeing the family friendly line, I enjoyed the hell out of The People's Choice Awards".

"So now that I've spent two hours of my life watching the ceremony, why don't you take five minutes and peruse this gallery highlighting the ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

0TILIA.❤️️ BEST OF DEEP HOUSE REMIXES 2023".