"JOHNNY DEPP SAYS HIS DREAM ROLE IS TO PLAY BROADWAY LEGEND "CAROL CHANNING", IN A BIOPIC, AND NOW CHANNING HAS OFFERED HER BLESSING".

"Carol Channing, Wants

Depp to Play Her".

Carol Channing Wants Depp to Play Her

"Johnny Depp says his dream role is to play Broadway legend Carol Channing, in a biopic, and now Channing has offered her blessing".

"It is not a new concept to me,” Channing said. “Not at all. Men have been imitating me for as long as I can remember. In fact, most of the impersonations I have seen have had a five-o'clock shadow".

"I imagine, when or if Johnny should portray me, he will succeed. Because a true artist, such as himself, is one who loves his or her creation and therefore represents their honest view of that which they are creating".

"I think he is a gifted performer and I would be very proud, as well as interested in seeing what his vision of me would be. Johnny is someone I would very much like to help me and my foundation "ChanningARTS.org", to bring the arts back into the public school system in America."

"Depp said in an interview last week that he would love to play Channing. "I love her, I really do, she's amazing. With all the digital technology these days, I could probably pull it off!".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"LINDSAY LOHAN", SEMIDESNUDA, REALIZA SU "POSADO" MÁS CONTROVERTIDO". "LO HA HECHO PARA LA REVISTA "MUSE".

"DE VACACIONES EN EL CARIBE". "CON 27 AÑOS, PARECE QUE ESTÁ, EN EL "MORPHING GEORDIE"."KIMBERLEY SE ENCUENTRA TRABAJANDO".

"Beating Blackjack, Roulette, and the Stock Market: The 90-Year-Old Gambl...